Attitude reflects leadership, which is why our problem solving attitude is a direct reflection of our CEO/Owner, Brett Nelson. A toolmaker and engineer, Brett started this company not with the sole intention of making money or owning his own business, he started Advanced out of the frustration of seeing customers being underserved and overcharged.
It was an opportunity to do things differently.
"To be the most reputable custom molder/manufacturer by growing our people and our business."
- Technical Workshops
- Lessons Learned
- Technology Roadmap
- Operational Excellence
- Development Process Remapping
- Supplier Relationships
- Advisory Board
- Servant Leadership/Relevancy
- Culture Club
- Social Committee
- Manufacturing Outreach
- 8 UW-Stout Board Members/Mentors
- 2 High School Board Members
- Signed On: Committed to improving the company, our customers’ products, and the environment we live in
- Careful and critical thinkers that demonstrate common sense
- Respectful, honest and fair as a way of being
- Team players, friendly, open-minded, adaptable and play well together
- Inquisitive, intelligent, and willing to learn
- Willing to teach and share knowledge
VP of Engineering & Business Development
VP of Operations