Join the Advanced Family as a Quality Manager!
Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
Perks & Benefits:
- Growth Opportunities – Prefer to Promote from Within
- Stability & Resources to be Effective
- Awesome Team Culture
- New Challenges Every Day
- Medical, Dental, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (employer paid)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Much more!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / training preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including presentation skills.
- Certificate(s) for De-Coupled molding, Scientific Molding, LEAN Manufacturing or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work independently, organize, multitask and interpret priorities. Enjoys challenges and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to manage a team environment effectively in the development of quality projects.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write effective and accurate reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference as necessary.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. New technology animal that loves progressive thinking and growth.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Flexible with working hours to meet customer needs.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required in manufacturing or plastic injection molding preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory / management experience preferred.
- Experience with DOE, CP/CPK, Gauge R&R, FEMA, QS/TS, SPC, PPAP and Six Sigma preferred. Experience in automotive industry preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM database skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of current ERP software preferred.
- Responsible to maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) according to documented standard requirements and defined processes.
- Conducting management reviews of the QMS as needed.
- Conduct training according to the QMS requirements, including scheduling and record maintenance.
- Maintain a calibration program according to the QMS requirements, including scheduling, equipment calibration / repair and record maintenance.
- Maintain a nonconforming material program according to the QMS requirements, including record maintenance.
- Maintain an internal auditing program according to the QMS requirements, including record maintenance.
- Maintain the CAPA (corrective / preventive action) program according to the QMS requirements, including following up, monitoring pending CAPA’s and record maintenance.
- Interface with customers on quality related matters.
- Manage document control and configuration quality management system. Coordinate with Document Control Specialist to knit quality processes in ISO procedures.
- Process and continuous improvement implementation with root cause resolution.
- Auditing of various products and processes to identify concerns, which inhibit quality assurance.
- Final inspections of finished product to include participation in inspection as well as training others in technical aspects of inspection.
- Facilitation of production QA corrective action teams.
- Data collection and analysis.
What we look for:
- Signed On: Committed to improving the company, our customers’ products, and the environment we live in
- Careful and critical thinkers that demonstrate common sense
- Respectful, honest and fair as a way of being
- Team players, friendly, open-minded, adaptable and play well together
- Inquisitive, intelligent, and willing to learn
- Willing to teach and share knowledge