- Inspect the quality of parts as directed by process and quality procedures.
- Produce SPC product data and reports as directed by the Quality Lab Supervisor.
- Review all paperwork for accuracy and take appropriate action when corrections are needed.
- Perform and document receiving, in-process, assembly, final and F.A.I.R.'s inspections per specified requirements.
- Use appropriate inspection equipment as defined on documentation.
- Initiate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) for any product or process not conformation to associated paperwork.
- Ensure inspection equipment is in good working order and calibrated, and report issues.
- Understand and follow ISO Quality Management System procedures and forms.
- Provide effective quality technical support to Production and Assembly operations.
- Effectively communicate with engineers, technicians, supervisors and floor personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve goals and promote quality principles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of recent direct quality inspection experience in a manufacturing setting (medical device inspection experience is a plus).
- Previous experience with injection molding preferred.
- ASQ Certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently, organize, multitask and interpret priorities.
- Good mechanical aptitude with working knowledge of quality tool use (CMM, Scope, Calipers, etc).
- Strong basic math and statistical skills.
- Ability to communicate and/or explain statistical data effectively is a must.
- Intermediate Word & Excel user.
- Working knowledge of IQMS preferred.
- Must be able to life and carry 20lbs.
- Must be able to walk the floor approximately once per hour.
- Bending over and/or reaching about head may be required while examining inventory.
- Must stay awake for the duration of shift.
- Finger and wrist dexterity.
- 2nd Shift: Monday through Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm ($.25 shift premium)
Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
- Signed On: Committed to improving the company, our customers’ products, and the environment we live in
- Careful and critical thinkers that demonstrate common sense
- Respectful, honest and fair as a way of being
- Team players, friendly, open-minded, adaptable and play well together
- Inquisitive, intelligent, and willing to learn
- Willing to teach and share knowledge
- Advanced Molding Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer