Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
This position handles the raw materials needed for the operation of the injection-molding machine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or hoppers to be filled.
- Counts, weighs and records materials on Work Order (IQMS). Must be filled out accurately, completely, and legible.
- Monitor IQMS schedule throughout the shift for all molding products to meet 100% On-Time Delivery Goal.
- Follows proper material set-up checks and floor operation procedures.
- Verifies documents are correctly filled out prior to set-up sign-off.
- Verifies that the central loading system is properly set and is operating properly.
- Verifies that each production job has the correct material blend and all hoppers or loading barrels are filled prior to end of shift.
- Set-ups, cleans and empties material grinders.
- Operates forklifts while conducting material set-up.
- To complete blended materials and moved into a location.
- Transport materials or stock between buildings
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedural manuals and documentation.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees in the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to physically and safely lift up to 80lbs. And move heavier objects safely using correct equipment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in manufacturing or plastic injection molding preferred.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel preferred.
- Working knowledge of current ERP software preferred.
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift/10:00pm to 6:30am Sunday through Thursday.