Join the Advanced Family as a Marketing Coordinator!
Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the market presence, corporate identity and the internal communications at Advanced Molding Technologies as well as supporting customers and the sales team and reports to the VP of Engineering and Business Development.
Perks & Benefits:
- Growth Opportunities – Prefer to Promote from Within
- Flexible Schedule
- Stability & Resources to be Effective
- Awesome Team Culture
- New Challenges Every Day
- Medical, Dental, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Flex Account.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (employer paid)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Much more!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related business field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing communication or coordinator role preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and group communication as well as presentation skills, including both written in verbal.
- Ability to work independently but still desires collaboration with various departments within the organization.
- Creative and organized multitasker with the ability to prioritize projects and tasks appropriately and efficiently.
- Ability to deliver quality service under pressure in a fast-paced, growing and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to accept and execute direction given, as well as help other departments with special projects
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail with the ability to listen and understand underlying customer needs and expectations.
- Decisive with the ability to identify potential issues and prevent and/or mitigate them.
- Ability to coordinate a team to address opportunity or issue.
- Proficient in MS Office (Publisher, word, excel, power point, outlook, etc)
- Working knowledge and proficiency to manage different social media flatforms including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Proficiency with various online marketing tools, programs, editing and creative software (General Photoshop, InDesign, other editing programs, survey flatforms, and company website management, etc.)
- Provide assistance with the strategic planning process including business development, employee involvement and budgeting.
- Help develop and maintain and clear and consistent message unique to the market.
- Help continue to expand and enhance out corporate identity with fresh and creative ideas and initiatives.
- Create new, and improve/maintain current effective internal communication vehicle such as success stories, customer feedback, newsletters, new business alerts, company event notification, recognitions, etc.
- Assist in the competitive analysis process (market position, message, marketing initiatives).
- Develop and maintain the structure and content of the company website.
- Coordinate trade show and special events.
- Develop and maintain social media presence.
- Assist in developing and administering the annual customer survey.
- Manage and maintain our CRM system (modifications, input leads, generate win/loss pipeline reports, etc).
- Participate in customer strategy sessions ad develop presentations.
- Manage advertising and public relations initiatives.
- Coordinate the creation or promotional images and videos.
- Serve as the liaison with key suppliers (photographer, website developer, public relations organizations).
- Be involved with special projects (social media training, internal workshops, etc).
- Maintain QS/ISO compliance with proper documentation and record keeping.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30lbs, must be able to climb a ladder, must be able to lift 15lbs over the head, must have finger and wrist dexterity with repetitive motion.