Join the Advanced Family as a Line Inspector!
Advanced Molding Technologies is an injection molding-based contract manufacturer located in Circle Pines, Minnesota. Owned and managed by engineers, we specialize in technical applications of fluid path, critical shutoffs, and disciplined manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our approach to problem solving and how we unlock the best ideas through collaboration.
Perks & Benefits:
- Growth Opportunities – Prefer to Promote from Within
- Flexible Hours
- Stability & Resources to be Effective
- Awesome Team Culture
- New Challenges Every Day
- Medical, Dental, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (employer paid)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Much more!
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year hands on Quality Inspection experience in an Injection molding environment.
- ASQ-Certified Quality Technician preferred. Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work independently, organize, multitask and interpret priorities.
- Knowledge of and effective application of quality tools (CMM, Scope, Calipers, etc.) strongly desired.
- Strong basic math and statistical skills, as well as effective communications abilities.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of IQMS software, including BOM maintenance and revision control preferred.
- Understand how to read and follow part prints, control plans and work instructions.
- Review all paperwork for accuracy, taking appropriate action when corrections are required.
- Perform and document receiving, in-process, assembly, final and F.A.I.R’s inspections per specified requirements.
- Use appropriate inspection equipment as defined on documentation.
- Initiate Nonconformance Reports (NCR’s) for any product or process not conforming to associated paperwork.
- Ensure inspection equipment is in good working order and calibrated, reporting any issues to the Calibration Coordinator.
- Follow and understand related ISO Quality Management System procedures and forms.
- Provide effective quality technical support to Plastic Injection Molding and assembly operations.
- Work effectively with engineers, technicians, supervisors, and floor personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives, and promote quality principles.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
- Must be able to walk through floor every hour.
- Must be able to bend over to examine inventory, reach above head.
- Ability to stay awake for the duration of shift.
- Must have finger and wrist dexterity with repetitive motion.
- Signed On: Committed to improving the company, our customers’ products, and the environment we live in
- Careful and critical thinkers that demonstrate common sense
- Respectful, honest and fair as a way of being
- Team players, friendly, open-minded, adaptable and play well together
- Inquisitive, intelligent, and willing to learn
- Willing to teach and share knowledge
Available Shifts (Please specify your preferred shift in the cover letter section when you submit your application):
- 1st Shift - 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday.
- 2nd Shift - 2:30pm to 11:00pm Monday through Friday
- 5th Shift - 6:00pm to 6:30am Friday through Sunday